Improve your dairy operation with
Cash Cow™ and Sweet Silage™
High Sugar Grass (HSG) pasture seed mixes.
Progressive dairy farmers throughout the Northwest, Midwest, Northeastern and Mid Atlantic regions, are turning to Cash Cow and Sweet Silage's High Sugar Grass pasture mixes.
These proven formulas, beneficial for both Organic and non-organic farms, let dairy farmers work with nature to improve the health and yield of their cows, pastures and dairy operations.
- Cash Cow and Sweet Silage pastures will regenerate each year — even after difficult weather conditions.
- High Sugar Grasses are extremely drought and cold tolerant.
- The naturally quick growth rate of HSGs crowd out weeds and reduce the need for herbicides even on heavily grazed paddocks.
- The increased sugar levels occur naturally, and do not require extra fertilizer.
- SucraSEED mixes' rapid re-growth is extraordinary, delivering tremendous yields.
Health and Nutrition
- Dairy cows' preferance for HSG pastures leads to increased intake of up to 38%.
- Grazing cattle on High Sugar Grass reduces the need for supplements.
- High Sugar Grasses have been shown to increase protein conversion by at least 25%.
- Energy levels are higher for cows fed on Cash Cow or Sweet Silage.
- Cash Cow and Sweet Silage create highly-sustainable pastures.
- Using HSGs reduces dependence on herbicides. It also reduces the need to supplement diets with high-energy intensive crops like corn and soybeans.
- Cows grazed on Cash Cow are shown to emit up to 24% less nitrogen in urine and feces.
- Both Cash Cow and Sweet Silage are non-GMO.
- Cows that have been fed a High Sugar Grass diet have shown increases of up to 262 gallons more milk per cow annually.
- Increased intake from grazing and extremely high forage yields means less reliance on higher-cost seed and food sources like corn.
- Input costs are lower due to savings on herbicides and the reduced need for minerals, additives or lower quality (lignified) forage.
- Extra forage yields can extend the grazing season and reduce winter feed costs.
Cash Cow is the only proven High-Sugar Grass mixture formulated for progressive US dairy operations.
Beef Bank is the only proven High-Sugar Grass mixture formulated for progressive US cattle operations.
Sweet Silage is the only pasture mix that will enhance performance and reduce the overall cost of silage production