Sweet Spot™ is the only deer plot seed mix
that delivers complete, balanced nutrition
year after year.
Hunters and wildlife managers across the US are turning to Sweet Spot to create high-nutrition food plots that deer simply cannot resist.
Sweet Spot mixes feature High Sugar Grasses. These unique perennial ryegrasses can produce bigger racks and as much as 20% more body mass. Sweet Spot is a perennial wildlife mix that establishes quickly, winters well and creates fool-proof food plots year after year.
Sweet Spot mixes are more effective on a deer's complex digestive system, which can't process proteins without carbohydrates (sugars). Other plot mixes are packed with proteins, but don't deliver the sugars deer need to process that protein and grow. Sweet Spot is high in both protein and carbohydrate content so deer get optimum nutrition.
Food Plot Improvement
- Sweet Spot food plots will regenerate each year even after difficult weather conditions.
- High Sugar Grasses are extremely drought and cold tolerant.
- The naturally quick growth rate of HSG's crowd out weeds and increase the appeal to wildlife.
- The increased sugar levels occur naturally, and do not require extra fertilizer.
- SucraSEED mixes rapid re-growth is extraordinary, delivering tremendous yields.
- Sweet Spot regenerates year after year, saving time and money over annual feed plot mixes.
Health and Nutrition
- High Sugar Grasses improve digestibility and protein conversion.
- Deer prefer HSG plots, which in turn leads to increased dry matter intake.
- Sweet Spot boosts energy levels in deer and wildlife.
- Sweet Spot creates highly-sustainable food plots, reducing the need to disturb the soil by replanting year after year.
- Ruminant animals feed on HSGs are shown to emit up to 24% less nitrogen in urine and feces.
Sweet Spot Northern Mix is the only proven High-Sugar Grass mixture formulated for Northern food plots.