Please visit the following articles and sites for more information:
- Feeding dairy cattle to reduce excess nitrogen output
- High Sugar grazing gives upland beef a boost
- Dairy farming and the environment
- Environmental issues facing dairy farmers
- Forage nutrient management on Minnesota dairy farms
- University of Minnesota Positive environmental practices for dairy farms
- Renaissance Nutrition - SucraSeed article
What our customers have to say:
- "Hands down, Perennial Ryegrass is best for Dairy Grazing Cows. I planted nine of my paddocks to High Sugar Grass varieties in an attempt to cut down grain usage on our dairy. I was immediately aware of a definite preference in grazing those paddocks, and today I am feeding half the grain I had been originally."
Double J Jerseys, Inc.
Farmer Member of Organic Valley Family of Farms